An accessible, safe and comfortable crossing
For Adria Ferries nothing is as important as the well-being and safety of passengers.Exaclty for this reason, on our ships, every detail is designed to make you experience a comfortable and uncomplicated crossing, whatever your specific need might be. Common spaces, corridors and doors are designed to allow maximum ease of access even for people with reduced mobility. In addition, all ground and on-board staff receive specific internal training, being made aware of the needs of passengers with disabilities or reduced mobility and prepared to provide them with the necessary assistance.
In particular, we offer, upon request, the following services:
- Seats for PRMs distributed in the lounge and on the passenger decks
- Specially designed and fitted cabs. Spacious and comfortable, our cabins reserved for passengers with reduced mobility are equipped with convenient access for chairs and walkers and the shower has a retractable seat with special handles. The cabins are equipped with an emergency call system, both in the sleeping area and in the bathroom
- Boarding of the guide dog. Specially trained and certified guide dogs are allowed on board, provided they are in good health and have all the necessary documents to enter the countries visited during the crossing. The guest will be informed in advance about the type of accommodation assigned to the dog, any services made available to him and the embarkation and disembarkation procedures. Guests will be personally responsible for the custody, feeding and general care of the animal.
- Braille markings and inscriptions on lifts and on cabin doors
- Free transport service for passengers with disabilities and reduced mobility by equipped mini bus to the port of Ancona (+39 071 207891), Bari (+39 080 5788511) and Durres (+355 08007374). The request for the service must be forwarded to the Port Agent of the port of departure well in advance and must contain the identification data of the passenger, the date, place and time in which to carry out the service.