We are selecting the following positions:
|IMO CoC II/2||Master on Passenger Ship / Ro-Ro > 3000 GT|
|IMO CoC II/2||Master on Tanker Ship > 500 GT < 3000 GT|
|IMO CoC II/2||Master on Cargo Ship > 500 GT < 3000 GT|
|IMO CoC II/1||Deck Officer on Passenger Ship / Ro-Ro|
|IMO CoC II/1||Deck Officer on Tanker Ship|
|IMO CoC III/2||Chief Engineer on Passenger Ship / Ro-Ro > 3000 kW|
|IMO CoC III/3||Chief Engineer on Tanker Ship > 750 kW < 1500 kW|
|IMO CoC III/3||Chief Engineer on Cargo Ship > 750 kW < 3000 kW|
|IMO CoC III/1||Engine Officer on Passenger Ship / Ro-Ro|
|IMO CoC III/1||Engine Officer on Tanker Ship|
|IMO CoC II/4||Rating forming part of a navigational watch (Seafarer deck)|
|IMO CoC II/5||Rating as able seafarer deck (Seafarer deck, Carpenter, Fitter)|
|IMO CoC III/4||Rating forming part of a watch in a manned engine-room (Seafarer engine)|
|IMO CoC III/5||Rating as able seafarer engine in a manned engine-room (Seafarer engine, Fitter, Refrigeration fitter)|
|IMO CoC III/6||Electro-technical Officer|
|IMO CoC III/7||Electro-technical rating|
TECHNICAL OFFICE SUPERVISOR
We are hiring a Resource to be part of Adria Ferries Technical Management Department. The resource will support the existing team and will act as a connection between the ships, the Technical Director and the Purchasing Office in managing the daily problems, the development and implementation of the annual maintenance plan and the activities on site.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing and coordinating the head office Technical Dept.;
• Manage the technical documentation of the ships and of the SMS system adopted by the AF Company;
• Analyzing, together with the Technical Director, the purchase requests coming from the ships and acting as a link with Buyers by providing specific indications to optimize purchases in terms of quality and cost;
• Developing, together with the Technical Director and the Chief Engineers, the maintenance plans of the technical apparatuses of the ships, acting then as a link with the external companies eventually charged of the activities;
• Being responsible for drawing up the work technical specifications to be carried out on-site and following their execution;
• Joining the Technical Director and the Chief Engineers during the execution of particular jobs onboard and, however, guaranteeing periodic presence on the ships following the Management directives.
Preferred qualifications and skills required:
• Previous experiences as an engine officer and/or chief engineer on passenger ships is a preferential requirement;
• Technical knowledge of on-board systems (propulsion, power generator, air conditioning, refrigerators, purification ...);
• Proactive mindset, problem solving skills, good interpersonal skills
Predisposition to interpersonal relationships, flexibility, and a curious and proactive attitude complete the profile.
Residence in the province of Ancona is a preferential requirement.
The salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s real skills and experience.