PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES TO PROTECT THE HEALTH OF OUR PASSENGERS AND OUR CREWS
In order to deal with the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) epidemic that started in China, Adria Ferries has decided to adopt certain measures to protect the health and well-being of all its passengers and crews.
As you know, various national governments, including the Italian government, are adopting restrictive measures to limit the spread of the Coronavirus. In order to safeguard public health, it is important to comply strictly with the directives and the guidelines issued each time.
Adria Ferries has always focused on the health and well-being of its passengers and is now asking everyone to cooperate by providing self-certification in the form of a questionnaire that must be filled out before you board our vessels.
Download the questionnaire here:
Based on the answers given by passengers, restrictive measures may be adopted upon embarkation. The data will be processed in full compliance with data protection regulations. If the personal data is not provided, Adria Ferries cannot guarantee access on board its vessels.
Download the information here:
We have provided below the 10 recommendations on conduct issued by the Italian Health Ministry and the National Institute of Health:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Avoid close contact with anyone suffering from acute respiratory infections
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands
- Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough
- Clean surfaces with chlorine-based or alcohol-based disinfectants
- Do not take antiviral drugs or antibiotics unless they have been prescribed by your doctor
- Contact free phone number 1500 if you have a fever or cough and you have returned from China within the last fourteen days
- Only use a mask if you suspect you might be ill or if you care for someone who is ill
- Products MADE IN CHINA and packages received from China are safe
- The coronavirus is not transmitted by dogs and cats
List of Countries and Red areas: