We are selecting the following positions:
|IMO II/2||Commander for ship Passenger/Ro-Ro above 3000 GT|
|IMO II/2||Commander ship Tankers between 500 GT and 3000 GT|
|IMO II/2||Commander for ships between 500 GT and 3000 GT|
|IMO II/1 - IMO II/2||Deck Officers for ships Passengers /Ro-Ro|
|IMO II/1 - IMO II/2||Deck Officers for Tanker ships|
|IMO III/2||Chief Engineers for ships Passenger /Ro-Ro grater than 3000 kW|
|IMO III/3||Chief Engineers for Tankers ships between 750 kW and 1500 kW|
|IMO III/3||Chief Engineers between 750 kW and 3000 kW|
|IMO III/1 – IMO III/2||Officers of Machine ships Passenger /Ro-Ro|
|IMO III/1 – IMO III/2||Officers of Machine Tanker ships|
|IMO III/4||Electrician for oil tankers|
|IMO II/4||Deck worker|
|IMO III/4||Machine worker|
We are selecting a junior developer to internal web application projects.
The main technologies employed are: JAVA SQL database ORACLE, HTML 5, JavScript, jQuery, CSS3.
System Administrator Windows-VmWare
The ideal candidate has a LDegree in Technical Scientific Disciplines, has a good knowledge of English language (written and spoken).
Fundamental requirements are a good relational skills and teamwork, adaptability, pro-activity, flexibility.
- Management, administration and implementation of Windows operating systems.
- Management, administration and implementation of Vmware virtualization systems.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and NFS network protocols.
- Knowledge of SystemManagement tools.
- Attitude to troubleshooting and problem solving activities.
- Knowledge of the issues of storage management and file systems administrator.
- Knowledge of antivirus platforms.
- Knowledge of backup sw management tools and agent configuration.
For Corporate Staff expansion we are selecting:
Età 28/35 Qualification: Diploma or Degree (naval, technical or economic disciplines)
Good knowledge of English Language
Good use of IT tools
Preferable previous experiences, even short, sperienze pregresse, anche brevi, in naval position or field
Tasks and responsibilities
The resource, reporting directly to the CEO of the Company, will be responsible for:
- Research and validation of new suppliers and supplier base management
- Supplies planning
- Negotiation purchase orders
- Process orders from a logistic point of view (ensuring delivery according to the criteria of quality, quantity and timing)
Good interpersonal skills, dynamism, curiosity and negotiation skills, complete the required profile.
Job location: Ancona, availability to business trips throughout national and international territory